Jean-Christophe Eloy, CEO & President's Words
“From our experience assessing emerging technologies for over a decade, we have developed a unique understanding of technologies that enables us to accurately evaluate markets, applications, solutions and strategies. We aim to build deep relationships, discussing and sharing information across our vast global network.
A rapid convergence of key technologies is driving unprecedented change. In this dynamic environment our goal is to understand our customers’ strengths and guide their success. The focus of our business is to help our customers grow.”
Yole Développement group provides market research, technology analysis, strategy consulting, targeted media, and financial advisory services. We have a global vision and customer base.
Our fields of competence include:
• MEMS & Sensors: gyroscopes, accelerometers, IMUs, combos, compasses, microphones, microbolometers, RF…
• Advanced Packaging: 3D ICs, TSV, SoC, WLP, embedded die, flip-chip, IPD, interposers
• Power Electronics: modules/ICs, inverters, thermal management, high voltage devices …
• LED including OLEDs, HBLEDs, UV LEDs, blue lasers…
• Compound Semiconductors & Substrates: SiC, sapphire, GaN, AlN, ZnO, SOI, GaAs…
• Photovoltaics: wafer-based, thin film, CPV, BIPV…
• MedTech: biochip, bioMEMS, MRT, inkjet…
Our research is performed by in-house personnel conducting open-ended discussion based interviews.
• 50 associates worldwide
• Full time analysts with technical and marketing degrees
• Primary research includes over 3,500 interviews annually